Thursday 5 January 2012

Just on my Mind

I just wanted to post today, to say that I love my boyfriend.  It's hard when you're in competition with your parents - they want something different to what you want.  They're always telling you to start listening to your head more because your heart always lands you into pain.  But I'm following my heart again and this time it's going to work.  Because I want it too.  People tell me I take life too seriously, that I take my relationship too seriously, my mum in particular.  But if I don't take this chance, if I lose a great opportunity, I may never have it back.  I make my new year's resolution this year to be less serious and to not care as much what people think.  It's not always the end of the world.  Oh, and the relationship thing...?  There are just a few times in life where family have to be put second, even though it breaks your heart treating them as somewhat less important.  But I've got to follow my heart.  I don't know where it's going to lead me, but I want to have the courage to go there and face those daemons head on.  And whilst I'm still with him, Gavin will always come first.

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment