Tuesday 4 October 2011

In the Beginning there was only a small flower...

This is my first time blogging - not really sure what to say :p I'll just stick with the basics.  I have an average life - I'm not wealthy, but I have a fantastic boyfriend and awesome friends and family.  Things are a little touch and go with my new flatmates though.  That aside, I really wanted to start writing a blog to express myself and say what's going on in my life.  You never know; maybe I'll look back at what I've written in a years time and laugh at some of the stupid things I've done :p Bleugh - it's 2.30 in the morning and I have lectures today ... why do I stay up so late?  My lecture's at 11 - my issue is getting up in the morning - it takes me half an hour to get to the uni, so i have to wake up 2 1/2 hrs before the lecture just to get there on time!  Hopefully things will start looking up for me soon - the new term's begun and my flatmates can't stay mad at me forever, right?  It's one of those things where every little thing they do is really annoying and when you tell them, they just lash out and have a go at you.  I have to put up with it for a year though.  Maybe writing a blog might actually help take my mind off them - gives me an extra little thing to do every day :p

No comments:

Post a Comment